Candidate Resourcer Job Greycoat Lumleys Scotland
Due to continual expansion of the business, Greycoat Lumley’s Scotland office based in Edinburgh are looking to hire a motivated, positive and confident Candidate Resourcer to take on full responsibility for a number of essential administration and candidate management tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and friendly team in a rewarding and interesting business.
Excellent career development options exist for the right candidate. Experience in a fast paced office or sales environment is preferred.
The right candidate should also possess excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and be able to react quickly.
• Candidate Legal Compliance and Reference verification
• Client Business Development & Lead Generation
• Interview Scheduling Management
• Database and paperwork administration
• Candidate Resourcing/Candidate Management and contact
• Vacancy Management
• Candidate contact - managing an available list
• Covering the Desks within the sector in absence of the Consultant, dealing with clients and candidates
• Confident and polite telephone manner (this position is 80% telephone based so you need to be happy to be on the phone)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent Organisation Skills and ability to Multitask a large and complex workload
• Good filing, organisation and manual organisation system implementation skills
• Good computer skills (MS Excel & Word)
• Accurate with a good eye for detail
Start date: ASAP
Please email your CV to email@example.com