We are looking for a bright and competent Chalet Manager for a high end chalet company in Verbier; it’s the Chalet Managers job to look after and pre-empt the guests' every need.
- Setting up the chalet between change overs
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Working with the chalet team: 1 chef and 1 host
- Normal hostess duties of cleaning and serving
- Monitoring customers billing
You will report to the concierge managers and communicate with them on a regular basis to maintain a high level of service to the clients. You will manage the team inside the chalet whilst working alongside them providing a seamless delivery of service.
Accommodation is an apartment shared with other staff and you may well have to share a room; it is of a good standard. You will also be provided with a food allowance to cook your own meals.
- 6 day working week.
- 4-Valleys season lift pass
- Ski/snowboard hire
- Emergency medical and accident insurance
- Team uniform
- Return travel to Verbier from your home country
- Good salary
Job number: 45782
This position is being managed by Lucy Simmonds. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.
Due to the volumes of applications we are receiving at present, sadly, we can only guarantee a response to successful applicants. We will always endeavour to respond to every applicant where possible.