An immersive, creative and innovative events company are searching for an passionate, enthusiastic, and committed Chef de Partie who has a creative flair, an eye for detail and a taste for something unique and unusual.
The Chef de partie will work collaboratively with Head Chef, Sous Chef and kitchen staff to produce food to the highest standard and continuously improve the food experience for diners. The position may offer opportunities to help create and present new dishes in line with future events and projects.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reports To: Head Chef and Sous Chef
Starting salary £24 – 26,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
TRIAL PERIOD: 3 months
HOLIDAY: Statutory 28 days per year. These must be co-ordinated to be timed with overall business down time where possible. Bank Holidays must be requested off, as the business may remain open.
Working Hours: Variable hours but based on a minimum of 40 hours per week on site.
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Prep food for service
• Have full knowledge of all menu items, food allergens and dietary requirements
• Strive to improve food preparation and presentations
• Ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Answer, report and follow Head Chef or Sous Chef’s instructions
• Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are delegated as appropriate
• Ensure all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are carefully adhered to
Health and Safety
• Enforce strict health and hygiene standards to retain
This is really a great opportunity for an ambitious CDP to join a team and gain a great career path. If you feel like you are the perfect candidate then apply today.
Consultant: Dan Arratoon