A prestigious private member's club with two restaurants, various bars and function rooms has an opportunity for a Chef de Partie to work within a high volume brasserie style bar and restaurant. You will be passionate about presentation, quality of product and attention to detail.
The menu is Classic/Modern British and French Cuisine. This role is only a 18 month contract till December 2018 Ideal for someone who is looking for an interim or promotion before their next permanent role
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for:
• The preparation and service of food.
• Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
• Ensuring that the kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy.
• Appropriate mise-en-place, stock rotation and portion control
Successful candidates will:
• Have a passion for exceptional ingredients, where flavor is paramount, and the changing ingredients are cherished constants. .
• Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• Immaculate personal presentation
Hours: Full-Time, 4 days on, 3 days off
Salary: £25,000 plus end of year bonus (approx. £2,000 bonus)
If this is for you then apply today with your CV.
Consultant: Dan Arratoon