A very high profile client of Greycoat Lumleys in central London has a job for a Chef de Rang to join their team. The exclusive restaurant, with private dining rooms wants a dynamic and experienced Chef de Rang to start as soon as possible. The Chef de Rang will need to ensure that all guests receive a professional and courteous hosting and exclusive waiting service, in order to create a consistently outstanding guest experience.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• responsibility of the food and beverage service in the restaurant and the private rooms while providing guests a high-end dining experience
• ensuring consistently exceptional standards of service, cleanliness and security are maintained in all areas
• carrying out all set ups for the restaurant and the private rooms
• having full awareness of Food and Beverage Menus at all times
• advising the guests correctly and confidently on their choices
• undertaking any duties related to food & beverage service, setting of the restaurant or any other reasonable requests by the manager
• preserving at all time the Club highest of standards
The right candidate will have had previous good experience as a Chef de Rang. They will be organised, well presented and hard working. They will also be flexible with their hours, as some Saturdays are required.
Hours: 5 days a week
Salary: up to £26k
Responsible consultant: Wendi Y
Job number: 50376