Rotational Private Assistant Chef Job in London
My client requires an Assistant Chef for their busy, family household in North London.
You will be working 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off basis, covering breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as being partially in charge of the staff’s meals. You may sometimes be required to travel with the family, and all costs will be covered. On July 15th you will ideally be available to travel with them to Italy for 2 weeks.
- Excellent cooking skills (Sous-Chef level)
- Strict on hygiene procedures
- Highly organized, motivated and team spirited
- Pro-active, discreet and patient
- Knowledge of Russian and/or Russian & Kosher kitchen would be an asset
- British or EU citizenship
- Flexible to travel with the family in their multiple properties
Staff Accommodation provided when on duty. The client is happy to consider candidates with little or no experience within private households.
Working Week; 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Start; Immediately / ASAP
Job ID; 48368
Consultant to contact; Laura Reeves