Head Private Chef Job in London
A longstanding client of Greycoat Lumleys requires a Head Chef for their busy, family household in North London.
You will be working 2 weeks on and then you will get 2 weeks off, cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner. You may sometimes be required to travel with the family but all costs will be covered.
- Excellent chef who is happy to follow a nutritionist’s menu plan
- Strict on hygiene procedures
- Highly organised, motivated and team spirited
- Pro-active, discreet and patient
- Knowledge of Russian and/or Russian & Kosher kitchen would be an asset
- British or EU citizenship
- Flexible to travel with the family in their multiple properties
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, hard-working Chef. Training can be provided if needed. Staff accommodation provided when on duty.
Working Week; 15 days on / 15 days off
Job ID; 50016
Consultant to contact: Laura Reeves