JOB TITLE: Customer Experience and Insight Officer
SALARY: £40,000 Pro Rata
To provide support, guidance, strategic advice and customer insight information/trends to the customer service
agenda and proactively make recommendations on process improvements to enhance service.
1. To plan, implement and deliver a customer service strategy to enhance the customer journey.
2. To assist with the development and management of a quality programme to monitor performance from a
customer perspective by leading on the mystery shopping programme, customer surveys and other
customer insight projects.
3. To develop and implement an effective complaints management system and monitor complaints volumes
4. To provide innovative solutions to develop the customer experience.
5. To attend Service Excellence Group monthly meetings and provide clear guidance on issues/initiatives
relating to the customer service agenda.
6. To conduct trend analysis and benchmarking against other organisations.
7. The review customer service polices and standards to best meet customer needs and provide an
exceptional level of service.
8. To assist in employee engagement initiatives to support customer service strategies.
9. To administer Staff Recognition initiatives and organise the Staff Recognition Ceremony.
10. To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Deputy Group Personnel Manager and Directors.
1. Experience in designing and implementing a customer service strategy is essential.
2. Experience in customer journey management and insight is essential.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Passion and enthusiasm for providing exceptional customer service.
5. Must be a team player with a willingness to help others.
6. Flexible, organised and calm approach to work is essential.
7. Knowledge of Microsoft Packages is essential.
If you think youre the perfect candidate then apply today.
Consultant: Darren Lewis