A top restaurant in London is currently recruiting for a, passionate Demi Chef/Chef de Partie. Serving a modern European cuisine, using carefully crafted seasonal ingredients, this is a great opportunity for a chef who likes to work with great ingredients, with a menu changing with the season. The restaurant is known for its exceptional cuisine, comfort and service.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have Experience working with Michelin, Rosette or Fine dining and have exceptionally high standards.
- Be passionate about producing high quality dishes.
- Be hardworking and an excellent team player.
- Have a keen eye for detail and a passion for amazing food.
- Be able to develop a strong rapport with customers, clients & colleagues.
The chef de Partie will be required to work 6 shifts/week with 2 days off plus one evening off.
In return the successful Chef de Partie can expect:
- A salary of £20,500 pa
- Work as a part of an award winning kitchen
- Continuous personal development
- 2 weeks advance notice on scheduling
- Immediate start date
This is really a great opportunity for an ambitious chef to join a team and gain a great career path. Positions like this do not come around often so if you feel like you are the perfect candidate then apply today.
Consultant: Darren Lewis