An iconic Monegasque client of ours is now seeking to add a polished, professional and friendly Dining Room Manager to their innovative and exclusive team. The Dining Room Manager must have real style and character with excellent people skills. You will also be acting as a Shift Manager or Second General Director. This would suit a very talented Restaurant Manager already working in a 1 Michelin Star Restaurant or 3AA Rosette Restaurant . You will have superb food and beverage knowledge, be aware of sourcing and traceability and have strong attention to detail, You will keep the service very relaxed and friendly, and support the Head Chef, General Director and the future growth of the Restaurant.
You must be fluent in English, French & Italian.
If you match the following criteria, then this position may be for you:-
- Immaculately presented Restaurant Manager from Michelin or 3AA Rosette Background
- Experience in high level Italian restaurant
- You must live in the area close to Monaco ( from Ventimiglia, Italy, Nice- France)
- Flexible in approach to work
- Strong Leader
- Superb Food and Wine Knowledge
- Effective Communicator
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Legal Right to work in E.U.(Documentary proof may be needed)
Salary: €70,000 per annum + benefits
Please apply with your CV if you would like to be considered for the role.
Consultant: Darren Lewis