Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a strong Sous chef to work with one of London’s prestigious high-end events companies.
The right candidate will have similar experience in events catering and at rosette/Michelin star level and standard.
Roles and responsibilities include :-
• Menu input and creativity
• Operational knowledge and high-end events sites knowledge around central London setups is a must.
• Strong team management and leadership qualities and support the head chef
• Menu tastings at a the highest level
• Kitchen delegation and team management
• Work well and understand the operations and dispatching food to multiple events
• Experience with private dinner parties, weddings, canapes, bowl food, events from 20 covers up to 2000
Experience within a catering background in central London venues is essential
Start : ASAP
Salary: £35,000 gross per annum, plus overtime after 5.00pm and at weekends
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm (evenings and weekends as required)
Responsible : Dan Arratoon
0207 233 9950