Our clients food and beverage assistants are the heart and soul of the communal area at each of the sites, responsible for creating a superb day-to-day experience for all members and guests through professional, friendly and attentive customer service.
- Prepare and serve the café’s food and beverage offering to the standards set out by F&B management
- Engage with guests in a friendly, informed, professional manner, suggesting menu items and products based on their needs
- Ensure correct products are entered into the POS and take customer payments
- Confidently answer any queries from guests regarding the offering, including any allergens that may be present and how items are prepared
- Restock shelves and display fridges according to the set standards
- Refer any customer complaints to site management
- Assist with set-up and execution of bi-weekly members’ breakfast and evening drinks events
- Assist the front-of-house team with the set-up and execution of catering for meeting rooms
- Ensure kitchenettes within the office spaces are stocked according to the standards set by F&B management
- Ordering of fresh food and beverage items such as dairy and fruit products in keeping with quantities set out by F&B management
- Monitor inventory of long-life stock and consumables, informing F&B management of any ordering requirements as soon as possible
- Ensure all work areas, utensils and equipment are kept clean and sanitised
- Follow all workplace health & safety and food hygiene standards at all times
- Follow opening and closing checklists and procedures
- Ensure all seating areas within the café are clean and tidy at all times
- Follow usage and cleaning instructions for all machinery
- Report any faulty equipment to site and F&B management
The above reflects a detailed but not comprehensive list of duties. There may be times when you are asked by management to undertake tasks relating to your role, which are not specified above; you will be expected to execute these to the best of your ability.
They offer 19k plus bonus schemes and 28 days (inc BH) plus birthdays off.
Consultant: Darren Lewis