An award-winning event catering client of Greycoats are looking for an experience hosting in some of London’s most prestigious venues.
We are currently looking for an experienced General Catering Manager to manage the hospitality and events at this venue. We expect guests to experience the highest standards of service whether this is for private or corporate events.
• Lead and motivate the onsite catering team to ensure high standards are delivered
• Manage events to client expectation
• Communicate effectively with the on-site client to review event/hospitality activity
• Creativity and innovation with regards to food and service to move venue offering forward
• Full financial accountability for the catering operation
• Recruit, train and manage the performance of team members
The ideal candidate should be an experienced operator with an in-depth knowledge of the hospitality venue market. They should have a genuine love of food, an excellent eye for detail and outstanding communication skills.
Salary: £31,000 - £34,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday 40 hours
Please don’t hesitate to send us your CV if you believe you’re right for the role.
Consultant: Darren Lewis