Grounds Manager Job Lake District Private Estate
Greycoat Lumleys' client are looking for a Ground Manger for their private residence, the estate looks out over the southern fells and comprises of fields,
woodlands, ponds and gardens.
This is a high profile role and the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day running, development and improvement of the
estate grounds (excluding private gardens).
As Grounds Manager you will be experienced in estate or countryside management. You’ll thrive on taking ownership and work collaboratively with the property owner. A keen eye for detail is
essential as is an engaging and down-to-earth manner with a sense of calm. With a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service, you’ll ease the burden on those around you.
You will have drive and will make a real impact by:
• Producing robust work programmes and tracking systems for all grounds projects and tasks
• Managing workflow of employees and contractors, rolling your sleeves up where necessary
• Dealing with operational issues, with a focus on solutions, not problems
• Challenging people to meet your high standards, and monitoring quality of work
• Enthusing others with your positive attitude and superb interpersonal skills
Applicants must be flexible, trustworthy, proactive, organised with excellent communication skills.
A full driving licence is essential.
Please send your CV and a full covering letter including your current salary and benefits.
Salary: £30k + and great benefits
Job Number: 47638
Consultant: Lesley Jones