Live in Housekeeper/ Cook required near Windlesham , Surrey Start ASAP Salary £26-30k Gross Per annum ( Approx £ 400-450 npw)
( 45094 ) Lovely family with 2 children in prep school and 2 friendly large dogs need the help of an experienced housekeeper with great common sense to help look after them and their home.
This is the family’s main residence. We are looking for someone who is proactive, discrete and who is happy to be flexible in their duties and hours.
Duties to include
· Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning , Washing and Ironing
· Helping with the children as needed- there is no nanny requirement, it is more to keep an eye on them. Mum is very hands on and the children are delightful.
· Helping with a snake ( usually looked after by the children during term time) the two large dogs who are both extremely friendly. This will involve walking them and picking up after them.
· Helping with simple fresh and healthy family cooking for up to 10 people. When the numbers are greater it is a catered event with additional waiting staff.
· Helping when the family entertain formally and informally which they do quite regularly.
· Driving the family as needed, school runs, errands and shopping. It is essential you are a confident driver.
· Meeting and greeting guests and organising contractors.
Locking up at night and setting alarms.
· House and pet ( snake and dog ) sitting when the family are away.
Pets cannot be accommodated, however Partners will be considered as they may be able to expand the role to that of a full time couple where the duties will extend to driving, gardening and assistance with housekeeping and general handyman duties
Driving essential, Must have own car but car provided for work purposes
Hours 5 days, 40 hours per week with flexibility Days off during the week generally
Accommodation 1 bed studio basement flat with own kitchen and exterior entrance
Salary £26-30k Gross per annum
Consultant to contact ;-Rebecca Liljeros