Live-in Nanny job, West London, Salary £26,000-£37,000 gross per year, Start date flexible
Family based in West London are looking for a Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking live-in Nanny to assist with the care of their 3 children, all under the age of 10. The children all attend school 8.30am-3pm. The Nanny must be highly organised, caring and pro-active.
• School drop-off/pick-up with house chauffeur
• Homework supervision
• Organising all activities/dairies for the children
• Very basic children’s housekeeping and laundry (Not required in school holidays)
• Attending playdates
• Attending to emails for all things school related
• 5 days per week (TBC which days).
• Live in - Private room and Private bathroom
• Hours – 7.30am-7pm. Min 2 hour daytime break.
• Babysitting – 2 evenings per week, if required.
• Languages – English/Spanish speaker essential
• Travel – There will be some travel with the family during school holidays
• Must hold an EU or UK passport
• Salary - £26,000-£37,000 gross per year (£400-£550 net per week) dependent upon experience
• Start date – Flexible
Consultant – Kerry Dempsey
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 51893