Assistant Valet Job in a Part time resideance in Surrey
The assistant Valet will work closely with the Head Valet to care for an International Principal. The role will require an experienced Valet, although training will be given, to ensure the care of the Principal’s clothes are met during his visits to the UK and Europe. The Principal will be in residence in the UK/Europe part time throughout the year. During this time you will be expected to work alongside the Head Valet, with flexible working hours and travel.
During the times the Principal is not in the UK you will have time to prepare his clothes for his arrival and take your days off and time in lieu.
• Caring for an extensive Wardrobe
• Pack and unpacking of suitcases
• Assist the Principal with dressing• Assist the Head Valet with all other duties- preparing and maintaining collections in homes, hotels and yacht
Candidate qualities required;
• Discreet, with the understanding of confidentiality
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Well presented
• Ability to think on your feet
• Confident with delegation to others
• Able to delegate/Organise
• Flexibility is key
• Ability to follow orders
Hours: Full time hours when in residence (the Principal usually visits two to three times per year, normally between four and eight weeks at a time), it will be less extensive hours and free periods when the principal is not in the UK.
Start date; ASAP
Working Week; You are on call throughout the year but when you are not needed by the principal you are given days in lieu. When the Principal is in residence in UK/Europe/Yacht accommodation will be provided.
Hours; Full time hours when principle is in residence. A lot of down time and regular hours when not in residence
Salary; £ 36.000
Job ID; 41952
Consultant to contact; Jules le Roux