( GU28) Live Out Housekeeper required near Petworth, West Sussex Start April 2017 Salary £26-£30k Gross per Annum (Approx £400-£450 npw)
(43435) A lovely family with 3 children and 2 friendly pet dogs are seeking an excellent Housekeeper/Cook for their newly renovated home in West Sussex. They are looking for someone who is efficient and meticulous and who has a high attention to detail.
Duties to include:
• Hands on cleaning, washing and ironing
• Helping with the children (a nanny is employed Monday – Friday)
• Helping with the dogs, walking them etc.
• House and dog sitting when the family are away ( for longer periods you will need to stay on site in the guest cottage)
• Ability to Cook simple meals is an advantage but not essential
• School runs
Driving essential. Must have your own car to get to the property. A car will be provided for work purposes
Hours: 5 day week, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5.30pm (flexibility to help out occasionally at weekends)
Salary: £26 - £30k Gross per annum (Approx £400-£450 npw)
Start: April 2017
Consultant to contact: Rebecca Liljeros