Live out Housekeeping/Nanny Job in Notting Hill
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join a couple with 3 children aged 8, 5 & 3 years old. They reside in a 4 storey, 4 bedroom town house in Notting Hill.
Mum is planning to go back to work in September so the role will involve a mixture of shared and sole charge. Your main duties will involve:
- cleaning the whole house
- family laundry & ironing
- shopping (mostly online)
- making sure all household supplies in stock
- keeping house tidy, organised, clothes sorted etc
- occasional errands (e.g. Dry cleaner, chemist, post office)
- cooking dinner for whole family (all eat the same meal)
- picking up kids from bus stop
- reading bed time stories and supervising homework if parents out
- taking kids to camps, park, play dates etc on school holidays
- sewing buttons and labels on kids clothes
The ideal candidate would be energetic, trustworthy, honest and able to multi task and take initiative. Good English is essential.
Travel is not required but you will be expected to work longer hours during the school holidays if the family are not away.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10:30/11:30am – 7:30pm plus babysitting every Thursday night and occasionally other nights but pre-agreed. During the school holidays, if the family are not away, you will be required to work longer days such as 8am-7/7:30pm
Salary: £450 - £500 net per week, negotiable for the right candidate. You will be paid extra for babysitting and any extra hours.
Start: As soon as right person is found
Consultant: Georgia Lester, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Vacancy Number: 44019