Full Time Live Out Nanny Job in Victoria ASAP Start
This family are looking for an experienced, friendly Nanny for a role that is a mix of sole and shared charge of their 2.5 year old daughter. Experience is more important than qualifications and the family are looking for a Nanny who can help with structure and routine, potty training and develop good eating habits.
· Monday to Friday, 8am until 6.30pm / 7pm (flexible)
· Get dressed and breakfast and ready for nursery - 9am to 11.45am.
· Nursery duties in the mornings.
· Collect from nursery, give lunch and settle her down for a nap.
· Take to afternoon classes and organise playdates.
· Experience with routine and structure.
· Experience with fussy eaters and food allergies.
· Potty training.
This role with have a mix of sold and shared charge and the mother is looking for someone who will work with her in the above requirements. The Nanny should have a good network of Nanny friends so that she can organise playdates and help develop the little girl socially and educationally.
Salary: Depending on experience
Consultant: Jo Winn