Live Out Nanny Job, North West London, Starts January / February
Our client from Greycoat Lumleys based in Hampstead is looking for a proactive, self-motivated, energetic, organized, positive and discreet nanny to take care of their four children, age ranging from 8 to 3 in conjunction with another nanny. Travel is essential and the family has a dog.
• Provide a safe, fun and stimulating environment for the children
• Accompanying the children on school runs, appointments, activities and play dates
• Assisting with meals, cleaning children’s bedrooms, bathrooms and playrooms.
• Communicating with the Principals on all aspects of the care of their children
• Assist with social skills where and when considered appropriate
• Assistance with homework
• Implementing all required daily routines and night routines
• Travel abroad with the family
• Dressing children appropriate to the child’s activities
• Keep a daily journal with the narrative of the children’s’ daily activities including meal times, nap/sleeping times.
• Occasional overnight care in the form of monitoring and babysitting.
• Reading to and with the children
• Supervise the children when required especially during all sports activities and in particular when swimming
• Assisting with household chores/meals
• Warming up and preparing food for the children as set out in the menus, maintaining hygiene requirements always
• Cleaning and washing up after children’s’ meals
• Cleaning and tidying the children’s bedrooms, bathrooms, play room and other areas agreed with the Principals. Organize all these rooms including tidying toys and clothes and ensure they are clean and free of potential hazards. Beds to be made and ready for both bed times and naps
• Running ad hoc errands
• Working with other members of staff and coordinating with them
Days/ Hours – Afterschool position- Monday to Friday 32 hours a week
Other staff: Fully staffed household
Flexibility for extra hours over the weekend when needed
Languages: Fluent in English – open to any language
Close tube station: Hampstead
Salary: up to £24.071 GPA depending on hours
Consultant: Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 51309