Greycoat Lumleys’ top catering company client is hiring a Maitre D’ to join their team on full-time basis. The Maitre D’ will be working at the café restaurant with the reservations team, ensuring that the tables are allocated appropriately. Maitre D’ will engage with guests, making sure they receive the best experience possible as well as they will oversee the bookings and the maintenance of the guest database. The Café restaurant works with 200 covers a day. The venue closes at 9pm from Monday to Saturday and 6pm on Sundays.
• Strong sense of hospitality and insight into UK hospitality scene
• Credible knowledge of London hotspots, events and shows
• Knowledge of online booking systems (RedDiary, Open Table, Bookatable, Sever Rooms etc)
• Flexibility, confidence, good presentation and professional and warm personality
• Salary of £33,000 per annum
• Days and hours: 5 days out of 7 (45 hours per week)
If you feel that this role would be suitable for you, do send us your CV for consideration.
Responsible consultant: Darren Lewis
Job Number: 49276