Our client is looking for an experienced, Mandarin Speaking Executive Assistant to support a senior board member
This exciting opportunity supports Management in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks. The Executive Assistant, fluent in Mandarin & English, will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Responsibilities of EA
• Managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; copying, reviewing outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating Outlook contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Anticipating the executive's needs and pro-actively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues.
• Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
• Represents the executives by welcoming visitors, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive office.
• Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all leadership meetings.
• Managing external contacts; pro-actively understanding who they are, who the primary contacts are, and keeping track of periodic communication
Requirements of EA
• 3+ years experience in a similar role
• Fluency in Mandarin & English is required
• Relevant Qualifications desirable
• Strong organisational skills
• Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated interpersonal skills, be sensitive to cultural nuance
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
Working Week: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive, Based on experience
Responsible Consultant: Laura Sandels
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org