Operations Manager/Account Manager Job
Concierge and Lifestyle company based in Saudi Arabia are looking to add an operations manager/Account manager to their team.
The role will involve international travel with focus between Abu Dhabi and Riyadh.
The ideal candidate will have customer service experience in the luxury sector and ideally private household background.
Please note this role is open to candidates already based in Saudi Arabia.
Manage different projects as needed and carry out all the necessary research and follow through on personal tasks.
Handling confidential matters, taking responsibility for scheduling calendars, both private and business, arranging public appearances, securing travel arrangements and maintaining itineraries.
Assist clients and keep communication at all times
Process tasks in timely fashion
Travel – 20%
• A professional candidate with at least 2/3 years supporting a fast-paced Individual/ Individuals
• Experience working for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company in the private sector or interested in transitioning
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote).
• Strong experience and proficiency with Apple devices.
• Ability to travel approximately 20%.
• Employs a collaborative approach with a strong sense of teamwork.
• Can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor.
• Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential materials.
• Well-developed analytical and problems solving skills.
• Strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proactive – identifies opportunities and acts accordingly.
Job ref no:49828
Salary: on application
Consultant: Elvie Tufariello-Dakin