Our client is seeking a well-organised, professional, confident, calm, efficient, and discreet individual.
The role is both varied and busy, with traditional duties including diary management, inbox management, gatekeeping, client management, and ad hoc projects.
• Proactive diary management: arranging meetings, interviews, and travel arrangements via Outlook.
• Providing a proactive, effective and comprehensive assistance in relation to managing the Clients workload.
• Organizing client events.
• File management: ensuring the filing is up to date, correct and accessible.
• 8/9 hours per day and will need to be on call when client needs.
• Attending meeting on behalf of the client
The ideal candidate will enjoy a challenge, demonstrate resourcefulness in the face of adversity, bring exceptional organisational skills, and have at least 5 years' PA experience, we are looking for a combination of a Corporate background
Property would be an advantage and private PA to a UHNI.
Please send your CV initially to apply for this role; unfortunately, we cannot accept calls in the first instance.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Consultant: Darren Lewis