Personal assistant/secretary Job
Acting as a point of contact dealing with correspondence, email and phone calls on personal and business related matters. Assist in managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Assist with travel arrangements. Assist with bookkeeping and bill settlements. Drafting letters, emails and other documents, such as PowerPoint presentations.
In the beginning you will be working from your home and in early 2019 you will work in the family office in Central London.
Please do not apply if you cannot work in Central London on a daily basis.
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Organisation and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Negotiation skills
• Tact, discretion and diplomacy
• The ability to be proactive and take initiative
• The ability to use standard software packages (e.g. Excel, Microsoft Office)
Monday – Friday - Full time hours
Salary – 20-25ph