Our client based in Holland Park is looking for a professional and efficient PA to support the principle and their household, starting ASAP.
The household consists of a couple and their 3 children. They also have homes in London, Middle East and the South of France. The principle is a trustee of an Art Gallery and has a busy family and personal life with regular travel.
The client currently shares a PA with their partners business PA but has decided they need extra support. In the house the client has a team of staff who the PA will be working alongside.
Responsibilities of PA
· Travel Management – Booking hotels, liaising with private jet staff and drivers, booking trips, family activities,
· Help in response to emails – client will currently manage their own inbox but forward on emails to be responded to on their behalf
· Assist with diary management- having regular meetings with client to discuss the diary and what needs to be booked.
· Travel to home in South of France on occasion to make sure the house is prepare for when the client visits in the summer
· Assist with the redecoration of client’s home in Holland Park when needed. Client has plans to redecorate reception rooms.
· Household errands and maintenance management- Ordering supplies, liaising with other staff and outside help
· Concierge - researching gifts, gift purchasing, booking restaurants, theatre trips,
· Art Gallery correspondence to clients
· Art Gallery Event management – Client holds regular events both at home and in other locations in London. PA would need to organise the caterers, order flowers etc.
Requirements of PA
· Perceptive to clients’ needs
· Excellent communication skills
· Needs to respect professional boundaries
· Need to have a keen eye for detail
· Flexible attitude
· Proactive and can do approach to work
· Team player
· Ability to speak French would be ideal
· Previous experience in a private residence is a must
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Start: As soon as the right candidate has been found
Responsible consultant: Laura Sandels