Sous Chef for exclusive Private Members Club- night club
As Sous Chef within the you will:
• Assist the Head Chef and management team in the day to day operations of the kitchen
• Play a key role in supervising and developing the brigade.
• Be expected to ensure the highest standards of food preparation and delivery
• Effectively communicate across all sections of the kitchen.
• Assist the Head Chef in ensuring targets are met in relation to food costs
• Have a responsibility for ensuring the brigade complies with all health & safety and food safety policies and procedures.
We are ideally looking for candidates who:
• Currently are a Sous Chef, or a highly experienced Junior Sous looking for their next promotion
• Have worked in high quality restaurants, experience within private members club an advantage
• Be passionate about delivering high quality dishes using the finest ingredients
• Are able to effectively manage, motivate and lead a team
• Are strong communicators and enjoy being part of a large team
Salary up to £40k + bonus and benefits