Greycoat Lumleys VIP client is looking for a Travelling Private Chef to work for them between their properties in Dubai, Switzerland and US. They require an enthusiastic and experienced Private Chef who is open to travel extensively with them. The Chef will be required to provide well balanced meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and help to create delicious recipes and suggestions for various occasions .The chef must be experienced at working both independently and within part of a larger team, adapting easily to new people and situations.
The candidate must be flexible and someone who enjoys travel.
· Organizing menus, food preparation and service for parties and occasions .
· To plan and deliver quality menus to meet the needs of the Principal and his family, including factoring in allergies, dietary requirements and personal taste.
· To manage food preparation, plating, service and overseeing other kitchen staff
· Assist in stock maintenance and ordering duties.
· 6 days a week job (working hours to be discussed with the consultant during discussion)
· Experience working at Executive chef level in a professional kitchen environment.
· Proven experience working within the catering industry and decent health
· Ability to work well and calmly under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
· High level knowledge of Food Safety and kitchen Health and Safety.
· Ability to adapt to new people and environments, working independently and alongside other household staff members.
· Very flexible attitude towards working hours and days.
Salary : Highly Negotiable
Accommodation : Separate Accommodation within the premises
Job No: 44347
Responsible Consultant : Olga Smiian - Dubai Office