Greycoat Lumley's client are seeking an experienced Administration Manager for their company in Edinburgh. The expanding company is not standing still and the team is growing. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting company in the bottling market. Applicants must be very well organised, professional and able to lead the existing team.
- Managing and leading the administration team
- Working with HMRC / EMCS software
- Administration duties (MS Office, Excel etc..)
- Strong planning skills
- Able to document and be responsible for the bottling schedule
- Team meetings
- Daily scheduling
- Planning jobs and ensuring the right information on stock in, to plan the job
- Liaising with clients.
There is a degree of flexibility required as the company procedures change and the business grows. A great opportunity for the right calibre of candidate.
Job Number: 92423
Consultant: Lesley Jones
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 GPA
Days: Monday to Friday
Hrs: 9am to 5pm
We will only respond to those candidates who have the relevant experience to progress to the next stage