Candidate Resourcer/Administrator job - Admin & Compliance Team - SW6
Greycoat Lumleys' Admin & Compliance Team are looking for a new Candidate Resourcer to join their busy and diverse team in their Fulham office.
The business is growing and just gets busier and busier.
You will work as a Full-time Administrator and Candidate Resourcer supporting a team of 2 busy consultants within our Childcare Team(one temps desk and one perms desk). This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for somebody to join an excellent team with good career opportunities to progress into a Consultants role in the future should you want to.
Main duties to include:
- Assisting Consultants with candidate management to ensure our candidates receive the experience/service
- Diary management
- Candidate Sourcing - Sourcing suitable Candidates to register with Greycoat Lumleys
- Pre-registration interviews and scheduling of the meetings between consultants and candidates
- Reference checking of candidates
- Administration/Compliance of the candidates and updating of all candidate files and documents.
- Processing weekly time sheets
- Website management
- Social media content
- General Administration
- Answering incoming phone calls
Key Qualities of a Candidate Resourcer: Strong communication skills & polite telephone manner. Ability to manage workload and prioritise. Good time management skills, a proactive approach and the ability to spot tasks that need to be done. Motivation & Personal tenacity. Team player. Flexibility & a strong attention to detail.
An interest in private households or a PA background (or knowledge of the domestic industry) would be beneficial but not essential, as this can be learnt.
Hours: Monday to Friday, based on a 40 hour week
Package: Pension and medical insurance after a year of employment.
Salary: £25,000 gross per annum
Applications to; email@example.com