Candidate Resourcer/Administrator job - Admin & Compliance Team
Greycoat Lumleys' Admin & Compliance Team are looking for a new Candidate Resourcer to join their busy and diverse team.
The business is growing and just gets busier and busier.
You will work as a Full-time Administrator and Candidate Resourcer supporting a team of 3 busy consultants within our Childcare team. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for somebody to join an excellent team with good career opportunities to progress into a Consultants role in the future should you want to.
Main duties to include:
- Assisting Consultants with candidate management to ensure our candidates receive the experience/service
- Diary management
- Candidate Sourcing - Sourcing suitable Candidates to register with Greycoat Lumleys
- Pre-registration interviews and scheduling of the meetings between consultants and candidates
- Reference checking of candidates
- Administration/Compliance of the candidates and updating of all candidate files and documents.
- Website management
- Social media content
- General Administration
- Answering incoming phone calls
Key Qualities of a Candidate Resourcer: Strong communication skills & polite telephone manner. Ability to manage workload and prioritise. Good time management skills, a proactive approach and the ability to spot tasks that need to be done. Motivation & Personal tenacity. Team player. Flexibility & a strong attention to detail.
An interest in private households or a PA background (or knowledge of the domestic industry) would be beneficial but not essential, as this can be learnt.
Hours: Monday to Friday, based on a 40 hour week
Package: Pension and medical insurance after a year of employment.
Salary: £dependent on experience
Start: End of April 2021
Applications to; firstname.lastname@example.org