Our client, a wonderful ladies wear is looking for a creative Administrator/PA who has a genuine interest in fashion, all things social media & the creative aspects of the fashion industry.
They want an imaginative, passionate and energetic team member, someone who thrives on taking ownership, learning and career development. If you have some solid experience within administration, social media and a genuine passion for the fashion industry and be prepared to roll your sleeves up this could be the role for you.
- Manage the creation of social media across all social platforms.
- Take ownership of the online business, order processing, client enquiries, upload of images, content.
- Suggest new initiatives to stay relevant with the latest social media trends.
- Be involved in, marketing events and assist with photoshoots.
- Grow social media followers, and improve engagement & ultimately conversions
- Support the Creative Director and become involved in design, production and range planning.
The Candidate Will Be:
- A great communicator.
- Genuinely interested in social media.
- Keen to learn and develop their skills.
- A creative, innovative thinker with the ability to act quickly.
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite ideally, not essentially (photoshop is also desirable)
- Ideally good at Website copywriting, proofing and updating with copy aligned with relevant SEO Keywords.
- Familiarity with Shopify platform would be an advantage.
- Hard worker, the right attitude, proactive, goes over & above in role.
- Is positive, fun and enjoys being part of a small growing team.