We are delighted to be working with this co-ed secondary independent boarding and day School of 880 pupils set in a sublime environment. They have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Art Technician to join their Art Department and offer support to the teachers in the Art Department for a temporary 2 month contract. If you feel you have the right qualities for this role and would enjoy working in beautiful surroundings then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Benefits of working at this school:
- Free meal when on duty,
- Use of leisure facilities and grounds
- Discounted membership to golf club.
- To provide technical support to Senior Technician, teaching staff and students.
- To maintain a highly organised department at all times to facilitate this provision.
- To tidy and clean teaching areas, sinks and rubbish bins at the end of every day ready for timetabled lessons the following morning.
- To redistribute materials to their correct area ready for use for the following morning.
- To coordinate with the HOD on a daily basis with specific tasks e.g hanging of work, making of canvas’ etc.
- To ensure efficient day to day running of the Art Department from an administrative perspective.
- To manage ordering and invoicing of materials in conjunction HOD
- To support colleagues in their teaching and preparation of lessons.
- To sufficiently task other support staff to ensure productivity on a day to day basis.
- Have experience with providing technical support in Schools/ Collages
- Have experience organising and running workshops.
- An ability to instruct students on the correct use of equipment
- Ability to respond quickly and politely to requests from teaching staff
- Ability to work in a team
For more details, a full job specification can be sent over to applicants
Hours: Monday - Friday 12 midday until 8pm.
Salary: £9.21 per hour
Responsible Consultant: Kelly B (firstname.lastname@example.org)