Our client is looking for an Assistant Duty Manager for their five star hotel. Our client expects to assist with the management of the daily operations of the resort. You should exceed the expectations of our guests to a five-star standard, inspire and create unique memorable experiences of escape and adventure. This hotel is set in a remote area of Scotland, so you must want, and be prepared, to live a rural life. With stunning views and gorgeous scenery, it's absolutely one of the best places to be! The hotel produce much of their own food and pride themselves on their level of service. They offer constant training programmes to all of their staff as they really believe in staff progression. This is seriously an incredible place to work!
- Take responsibility for a shift and ensure you are available to deal with any guest, team, supplier enquiries, as necessary.
- Organise the arrival and departure of all guests on your shift.
- Organise and deliver the morning meeting to ensure daily organisation and communication to HODs in line with the prayer sheet.
- Co-ordinate the team accommodation checks, audits and report actions required
- Co-ordinate the Team Rep’s meeting and report as necessary
- Support the pastoral care of the team who live on-site and ensure their health and well-being is looked after.
- Be supportive of the HOD’s conduct their departments inductions, training and one to one meetings and reviews.
- Communicate confidently attend and contribute to meetings daily, weekly, monthly as necessary.
- Support and co-ordinate all departments as necessary if required, e.g. short staffed.
- Assist with the high standards of health and safety for the resort including fire and emergency procedures, report any concerns and record all hazards.
- Deputise for the Duty Manager in the running of the resort in his absence.
- Can be trusted to be consistently good in your performance and quality of work.
- Are pleasant, kind and easy to talk to.
- Have hopes and desires to achieve your goals.
- Have integrity so you can be trusted, straightforward and truthful.
- Use your intelligence to adapt quickly and be creative and resourceful when you need to.
- Are Interested in testing your ability, skills, and the way you think.
- Should ensure the team are working in a positive, productive, friendly and fun environment
- Should live the mission and be a role model to rest of the team
- Have experience in five star hotels as well.
- Individually designed on-the-job development training programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Accommodation with wi-fi and all bills paid for
- Meals on and off duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Adventure access – bikes, free activities.
- Gym membership
- Friends and Family Discounts
Hours: 45 hours over 5 days
Salary: £22,300 plus pension, plus tips
Start: March 2021
Responsible Consultant: Diana (email@example.com)