A wonderfully (but remotely) located client of Greycoat Lumleys has a job for an Assistant Restaurant Manager. This 5* property situated in very rural Scotland offers a candidate an incredible opportunity to learn and grow and progress within a well known and established company. The Assistant Restaurant Manager should be passionate about hospitality and be really excited by this opportunity - if you want to live rurally, this certainly is not one to be missed!
The hotel is not only a 5* property, but it's set in a 5* location . Yes, it's rural, but the stunning mountains and lochs surrounding are sensational. The hotel is a family run setup but with people who are passionate not just about service and quality but also about the type of food that is served up. There is a kitchen garden where much food is grown and other food is sourced from the poly-tunnels. It's a seasonal menu and the ingredients come from as local an area as possible.
- Working in a restaurant in a 5* Hotel based in north-west Scotland, which has about 30 covers.
- Working in a vibrant and energetic team, who are all passionate about food and hopsitality and delivering the top quality of service.
- Managing a team of waiting staff and leading from the front in terms of the service.
- Working closely with the Restaurant Manager, and developing in your role further. There is a possibility that this role could develop into the Restaurant Manager role.
- Training and development are very much part of the role, so if you want to progress your career this is ideal for you.
- Have a huge passion for hospitality and absolutely love it!!
- Want to learn as much as possible and take this is a great learning opportunity.
- Love food and wine and would be proud to work for such an amazing hotel.
- Are hungry for growth and development.
- Respond well to training want to progress your career.
- Work well with others and enjoy working as part of a dynamic and active team.
- Are adaptable, reliable and have a can-do attitude.
- Are happy to live in a rural location!
Location - north west of Scotland
Accommodation provided - larger room with shared bathroom provided, with a contribution of £52,85 per week to bills, linen etc. You have to clean your own room, but your laundry is done for you and meals are provided both on- and off-duty.
Salary - £22,300 GPA (if living out, then it's slightly different)
Hours - 45 hours per week, with Mondays and Tuesdays off
Start - ASAP
Responsible Consultant - Diana Cheal (email@example.com)