Bar Person & Bar Supervisor Job - 24th to 27th June - £9.25 to £14.00 per hour
A fantastic company that run festival bars are looking for bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to work at some amazing live music events this summer. A really exciting opportunity to work on a busy bar in stunning surroundings at some prestigious heritage venues in June, July and August. An ideal position for someone who is passionate about music and events.
The first of these events this summer is at Kenwood House in North London - a four day event on the 24th, 25th, 26th & 27th June.
- Thursday 24th June - 13:00 to 00:00
- Friday 25th June - 14:00 to 00:00
- Saturday 26th June - 14:00 to 00:00
- Sunday 27th June - 14:00 to 00:00
The role - there are 4 types of role available:
- Bar Staff will be responsible for serving drinks under the supervision of a Bar Manager. Previous bar experience preferred but not essential as training can be provided. £9.25 per hour.
- Station Managers do all of the above but work as Team Leaders, offering support and guidance to junior members of the team. Previous bar experience essential. £10.00 per hour.
- Cellar Managers will be responsible for restocking of the bar and organising movement of drinks from fridges to bars as needed throughout the day. Previous bar experience essential. Steel toe boots also required! £12.00 per hour.
- Bar Managers will oversee the bar and be responsible for the team and smooth running of the bar throughout the day. Previous bar experience at managerial level is essential and Personal Licence Holders would be ideal. £14.00 per hour but negotiable depending on experience.
- Are bubbly and outgoing
- Love events and are passionate about providing customers with great customer service
- Get on well with people
- Have a good level of general fitness
- Have bar experience (not essential for all roles, please see role descriptions above)
Start: 24th June 2021
Salary: £9.25 to £14.00 per hour
Location: Kenwood House, Hampstead Heath, London
Responsible Consultant: Julie Cafferkey (firstname.lastname@example.org)