A luxury apartment block in Chelsea, London is looking for a Buildings Manager to run and manage the property. This is a new building with some of the apartments still undergoing the final touches. The building has 90 apartments and so the Buildings Manager will be responsible for the running of the whole building, ensuring that the works are finished, working closely with the sales team and much more! This is a meaty role and one to get your teeth stuck into. The Buildings Manager should come from a strong operational background and will definitely consider ex-military.
- Managing the building, which contains 90 apartments, as well as the external spaces.
- Managing the team of staff including the 24/7 concierge team, the maintenance team and the housekeeping as well.
- Liaising closely with the Sales team and ensuring that viewings are able to take place.
- Managing the contractors and their work.
- Putting into place all SOPs and ensuring they are carried out.
- Answering any queries from the clients and being able to communicate with them.
- Dealing with any problems that arise from maintenance.
*For more details, please request the detailed JD*
- Have a strong operational background and have managed buildings before.
- Love being organised and thrive in a busy role
- Are a good manager and are able to manage several different teams of people.
- Are able to put SOPs into practice and follow them through.
- Love being front of house and communicating with the guests and any problems they may have.
- Think of yourself as a problems solver and being solutions driven.
- Are looking for a role immediately.
Location: SW London
Hours: Monday to Friday, but with some oncall if required
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Diana (Diana@greycoatlumleys.co.uk)