Our client is a historic country house in the style of a Boutique Hotel, located just minutes from the center of Lavenham. As a member of The Historic Houses Association (HHA) they are rated 5 stars, with 7 fabulously unique, individually styled rooms. They have a rarely available opening for a new person to fulfill a pivotal role and run all aspects of the service delivery.
Key tasks include taking bookings, cleaning, cooking breakfast, managing additional staff, and acting as host to our paying guests.
Benefits of the position
- The job comes with accommodation, use of a car and all utilities. This is especially useful if you are looking to save money.
- The commute is a short walk down two flights of stairs.
- The position would offer valuable experience across all aspects of the business and would suit someone looking to work either in the hotel/service sector or as a Butler.
- ·In the hospitality business, there isn’t much opportunity for time off during the busy season. However, they close for around six weeks in January and early February, so if you like traveling, this is a great opportunity to go walk-about with some of those savings and use that holiday time.
- There is a possibility that the business may expand in the future, leading to a more managerial role.
- Experience in the hotel/B&B sector is desirable.
- Alternatively, a background in either the hospitality or in a private household would be an advantage.
- This is very much a "hands-on job" for a "self-starter" with a "happy disposition" and a desire to provide the highest level of service to our guests. A driver's license is a requirement of the role as is passing a CRB check.
- Finally, evidence of a sound intellect with a good sense of humor is also an advantage as you will be in a family setting as well as a commercial environment.
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 + Bonus scheme + Pension
Benefits: Company car / Accommodation / All utilities
Responsible Consultant: Cristina (email@example.com)