A wonderful returning Client of Greyocat Lumleys is seeking a professional Butler to accompany their family to the South of France this summer for the month of August.
Duties will include but not limited to;
Serving lunch and dinner each day, plus possibly laying up for children's tea.
- Helping to serve a casual lunch for up to 16 people each day. The lunch will be a buffet style, BBQ and a selection of different salads.
- For dinner the family enjoy 3 courses for around 14 guests.
- Serving drinks and canapes in the evening
- There will be 10 adults staying and a minimum of 5 children (youngest being 5 years old)
- Packing and unpacking of bags
- Daily shopping and driving
The family have a full-time couple who also work for them, a waiter/front of house Gentleman, a Chef and a full time nanny.You must be a driver as you may have to drive to the shops and from your accommodation.
There will be a staff car available. Accommodation and any travel expenses will be provided for.
Well remunerated on a daily rate for the duration of the month.
Responsible consultant - Archie McClintock - firstname.lastname@example.org