An opportunity has become available for a discreet, hardworking and professional Butler to support a family of three in a beautiful home Oxfordshire. You will work alongside another butler and the chefs to support the family’s needs and wishes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing an exceptional standard of service to the family and their guests
- Formal dinner service for the family and their guests
- Working with the chefs to coordinate meals
- Valeting and wardrobe management
- Supervising and liaising with contractors
- Responding to the needs of guests of the family
- Building fires
- Responding to any other ad hoc duties as required by the family – a high level of amenability and flexibility is required
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time, 2 weeks on, one week off
Accommodation: Separate duplex flat with own bedroom and bathroom. Living room and kitchen shared with one other staff member.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 GPA
Responsible consultant: Jen Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org)