We have a truly unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced hands-on Butler, with a twist.
You’ll be at the very heart of this Estate, taking inspiration from your surroundings to create memorable experiences and enhance our parties and events.
At this estate we work at a fast pace, and you will always be one step ahead, expecting the unexpected as you deliver an exceptional Butler service.
With an eye for detail and natural affinity with structure and discipline you will have integrity, can do attitude and excellent communication skills –easily blending into the background, whilst being ready for action as needed.
First impressions really do count, and you’ll be the one making them. With total discretion you will have the ability to provide the very best service and friendly welcome to our guests.
- Proven relevant experience including, front of house service, meeting, greeting and looking after guests
- A range of service experience, including Butler, Silver, Tray, Bar Cellar management of fine wine and spirits
- Ability to maintain cleanliness in pantry, stock rooms and garden pavilion
- Ability to coordinate maintenance projects including window and carpet cleaning, whilst building strong relationships with preferred suppliers
- Experience of caring for silver, china, glassware, antiques and other specialist items
- Ability to serve food and drinks whilst always ensuring a professional service
- Enthusiasm for what you do with a can-do attitude
- Excellent people skills
- Be a team player with a sense of fun and a focus on high quality service
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional experience
- A high level of attention to detail
What you’ll get:
- Free Health Club membership
- A Private Cottage
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Annual bonus scheme
- The opportunity to make a difference
Salary - 45-50K gpa