One of London's leading catering companies is looking for a Canape Chef to join their events team. This is such an important role and a really creative one as well. This Chef will be the lynchpin in the new product being released by the company as well as involved in all events that go out. This requires a super well organised Chef to lead this and take it all in your stride. You will have the opportunity to work with Chefs across the business, and lead a team of temp Chefs, potentially even having permanent Chefs in your team, as things get busier. This is the area of the kitchen with the most volume and the largest amount of work, so you must be able to handle this! Another incredible role with another amazing events kitchen.
- Heading up the canapes section
- Working closely with the owners and Executive Chefs to be creative and come up with new ideas
- Leading the busiest section in the company to consistently produce good quality whilst at a high volume
- Carrying out a lot of prep work in the kitchen to keep the food consistent
- Working on events and leading the team
- Mentoring juniors as and when they join and leading a team of temp staff
They would consider CDP, Junior Sous or Sous depending on your experience and what level you come from.
- Are supremely organised - probably the most organised in the company
- Love to be busy and come up with new ideas
- Are super creative
- Consider yourself to be collaborative and innovative
- Have an amazing style and presentation skills
Salary: £35,000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Diana (firstname.lastname@example.org)