A client of Greycoat Lumleys - an Assisted Living provider - is looking for a Services Manager to join their team ASAP. This role covers two sites with around fourteen apartments and the Services Manager must support and manage the Team Leaders who run those sites. The Services Manager must professionally lead the care team and their Team Leaders during any span of duty, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained. Additionally the Services Manager will need to provide care to service users in accordance with their assessed needs to an industry leading standard.
There is a secondary role of the same nature, but covering one site with nine apartments. The description remains the same.
It is essential that the Services Manager is CQC registered and has been for some time.
Reporting directly to the Senior Operational Manager, this role will provide direct, and hands on operational and commercial leadership for the team leaders to ensure:
- The delivery of high quality support to tenants.
- Clear and consistent leadership.
- The recognition of and development of, tenants to their full potential, while ensuring that the localities in which they reside are fully compliant with the Company’s statutory obligations and within agreed budgets.
- Organic growth within the existing and other strategically agreed geographical areas.
- Provision of high quality services whilst maximising operational profit.
- Continued positive reputation.
- To manage each project location to ensure individual tenants are being supported correctly by each staff team in place.
- Ensure the staff teams support individual tenants to attain personal independence, choice and responsibility.
- Develop and ensure all personalised care plans meet the individual tenants physical, emotional and spiritual needs in accordance with the KLOEs.
- Maintain continuity of care and manage all resources required to run each service, including but not limited to; staff, consumables, stationary etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of Company policies within the service, especially those relating to the management of staff, care of tenants, health and safety and administrative procedures.
- Ensure all aims & objectives of the projects are achieved
- You are expected to be supernumerary unless they have been allocated non-supernumerary hours by the Senior Operations Manager on set dates. You may be required to work on a flexible basis.
More details available on application
Location: between two sites in London
Salary: £30,000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Diana Cheal (firstname.lastname@example.org)