This historic school was founded in 1572 under a Royal Charter granted by Queen Elizabeth I. It is located in a leafy 300-acre estate, encompassing much of the local town in north-west London. As stewards of many cherished traditions, today’s students follow in the footsteps of the 'giants of old', united by strength of character, lasting friendships and the desire to be of good influence.
Benefits of working at this school:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Free meals, refreshments and onsite parking
- Pension contribution
- Use of School facilities - gym/swimming pool for colleague and family
- Free Flu vaccination
- Free eye test and contribution towards new glasses
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Guaranteed Christmas / New Year off as the school is closed
- Weekly rota of 40 hours per week offering a great work/life balance
- To provide support and assistance with the supervision and running of the Food Services Team.
- To ensure the maintenance and delivery of a highly professional service, and personal standards of the Food Services Team whilst on duty.
- To provide support to the Department’s Management Team, taking a leading role in the food and beverage services provided to the School.
- To support all activities of the School that may require a food and hospitality service both during and outside term.
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate
- Have previous supervisory experience
- Are customer focussed
- Enjoy working as part of a small team
- Have food service experience
- Great eye for detail and high organisaional standards
Salary: £24,080 per annum
Hours of Work: - An average of 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
Working a shift pattern with alternate weekends off. An example of the shift patterns are as follows:
Early Shift: 07:00am - 15:00pm
Late Shift: 12:00pm - 20:00pm
Interviews and start: ASAP