We have an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef and Chalet Manager to be based in St. Anton for winter 2021/22.
The luxury chalet sleeps up to 23 guests in 9 high end bedrooms. The chalet is furnished to the best possible standard and has an indoor/outdoor swimming pool and spa facilities.
We are seeking a professional Head Chef and Chalet Manager (this can be a couple).
The Head Chef must have experience working at the highest level, whether that is in the mountains, in a top class restaurant or on a Luxury yacht. The Chalet Manager needs to be flexible and a team leader as well as a hands on manager. They must have experience in a customer service role.
Accommodation for the successful couple/ individual is provided. Previous experience of working in Luxury Chalets/Yachts/ Hotels & Restaurants is essential.
- Preparation of Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner
- Managing budgets, ordering supplies
- Daily communication with the guests regarding their requirements
- Hands on role with excellent staff management skills
- Right to work in the EU with EUV 50 card for Austria or EU passport , preferred but not essential
- German speaking is advantageous
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidates.
Consultant: Rachel Dewar
Job No: 95435