Chalet Chef, Morzine 2021/22
We are delighted to help a returning client of Greycoat Lumleys find a Chef for their Chalets this winter in Morzine. You will be working primarily in one of their chalets for the full season however depending on the rental calendar, you may work throughout a few different chalets.
Your duties include:
- Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, 4 course dinner to an Exceptional standard
- Menu deign prior to guest arrival
- Orders/ Budget/ Stock control
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen, attention to hygiene standards
- Carte de sejour, French residency or French working visas are an advantage
Past experience of working in Luxury Chalets/ Restaurants is essential.
Total package on offer:
- up to €2,000 per month, depending on experience.
- Skis, Boots, Lift Passes etc
- Food and Beverage while on shift
For exceptional British chefs, the client is prepared to help you with your visa process at your own cost
Consultant: Rachel Dewar
Job No: 95015