There is a new Chalet Management position available for an excellent Chef and Housekeeper/Host couple working for a bespoke Chalet company in the three valleys. Please see the details of this position below
Chef position details
· Chef in one of our chalets with a chalet host
· Experience in kitchens of 2 rosette or above - chef de party or sous chef (dependent on the establishment)
· You are expected to cook at a continual high level daily including breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal including cheese & petit fours
· Chefs have 2 days off per week and most day times (normal the chefs leave the chalets at 11am and return at 5pm for evening service) this means that you can ski at least 5 days per week.
· We would require the candidate to be well presented, adhering to the very high standards needed for our luxury chalet company
· The position can be taken with a partner in the host role
Host position details
· Chalet host/ host driver in one of boutique ski chalets in the French alps
· 2 days off per week (except peak weeks) including most daytimes so lots of time to ski
· The host role requires previous experience in the hospitality industry and/ or display the ability to manage a luxury property including day to day operations and proper functioning of the chalet and all its spa facilities & technical equipment.
· Host role is mainly customer facing, making sure our guests receive a consistently high level of service throughout their stay including the service of food & drink, helping with their individual holiday needs, cleaning of the chalet, bedrooms and bathrooms on a daily basis
· You will need to manage your time efficiently and keep your chalet in a perfect condition
· We would require the candidate to be well presented, adhering to the very high standards
Salary and other benefits
· CHEF £210 to £270 per week HOST £110 to £130 per week into a UK bank account dependent on size of chalet
· 2 days off per week and no lunch shifts so lots of ski time (6 day service offered over Peak weeks with days off accrued added to holidays)
· A beautiful chalet to work in for the winter with support from driver and concierge team
· Quality shared accommodation in resort and close to the piste
· Food and drink for the season
· Courchevel Valley season lift pass (can be upgraded to 3V at your cost).
· Ski hire
· Travel contribution
· Tips each week (on average 100 euros +)
The selection of our resort staff is key to the success of our guest’s holiday. We spend a lot of time recruiting people who are able to deliver our high standards, meet our guest’s high expectations and offer a genuine, individual service. We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and professional people to join us and help maintain and build on our excellent standards and reputation.
We take pride not only in making sure that our guests have the best possible skiing holiday, but also on being a great company to work for. We hire people based on their skills, experience and attitude. We expect the highest standards of work, but in return, we make sure that you are well rewarded, ensuring all our team get the very best out of their season.
Please email your CVs to email@example.com if this position is of interest.