Greycoat Lumleys is assisting a fantastic returning client in sourcing an entire Chalet service team for next season.
The following positions are being recruited for.
- 4 x Professional Chefs, Michelin experience as senior Chef de Partie (or private experience with UHNW) highly advantageous
- 4 x Senior Hosts, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in high end Hospitality
All chefs should show a broad range of experience, not simply working in one area of the kitchen and be able to prepare 5 course evening menus.
Senior Hosts should be happy to lead a small team and be extremely customer focused. Experience serving at table, wine service, high housekeeping standards and adaptability are key assets.
The standard package for an applicant would include
- Competitive Salary and 5 day week (Salary to be confirmed)
- French employment contract
- Ski Pass
- Accommodation provided (likely share one twin room with one other individual)
- Insurance cover
- Equipment hire
- Ski pass
- Transport to and from the resort including an airport transfer.
- Couple applicants are welcome.
Next winter has the potential to be extremely exciting and this may be a wonderful opportunity to approach the hospitality industry form a different perspective with a view to stepping into private service.
Please apply with your Candidate number through our website or if a new candidate - please register your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com