Our client is looking for an experienced Chauffeur / House Manager to carry out daily driving duties as well as being able to be hands on with household management. This will be a full time role normally 36-40 hours per week over 3-5 weekdays with occasional evenings and weekends.
You will be driving the employer from home on Bowden to work each day and these being various sites locally in the North West. Once you have dropped him at work you would then return to family home and carry out House Manager duties. The family employ a small number of household staff so you would be planning with the employer what needs doing on any given day and then overseeing the other staff to ensure that tasks are carried out as needed. You will have an eye for detail, be organised, be a problem solver, have common sense and be an enabler, someone who can give time back to the employer as he wont have to be managing home himself.
Duties will include
- Chauffeuring duties, normally taking the employer to work locally and some evening and weekend work
- Looking after the household cars, cleaning, maintaining
- Overseeing other household staff
- Planning household maintenance and organising and dealing with trades and contractors
- Running errands
- Regular travel out to the US to look after a holiday home
Salary £30,000+gpa dep on experience
Contact Laura Harrall North of England office email@example.com